There is a great difference between Yogasans and exercise in general. The
former are far better than the latter. How?
Body Exercises :
- The boy becomes stiff due to unnatural pressure.
- Glands are not evenly influenced
- The waste matter is not dispelled by the arteries completely
- Breathing activity becomes erratic.
- Outward muscles are exercised.
- Very often our digestive system becomes weak because the supply of blood does not reach those parts of the body due to the brisk activity in other parts.
- It is only the physical body that is influenced.
- There is a possibility of an awkward development of the body.
- One does not develop any kind of seminal control.
- The physical exercises can never ensure a complete cure of diseases.
- Intellectual development that sublimates human life can never be possible.
- Lack of concentration and proper judgement in practical life.
- Physical exercise cause fatigue.
- Both time and our vital energy are wasted away.
- Weak and old people are incapable of doing every kind of exercise.
- Open space and many things and gadgets are necessary.
- Sports and exercises cannot be possible in journey.
- The body becomes elastic.
- The glands secrete their juics in regulated manner.
- The entire waste matter is excreted by the arteries.
- Owing to be control over the breathing activity, we reap many benefits of inhalation and exhalation at the physical and mental level. Moreover our lungs become strong.
- Internal organs are as much influenced as the external.
- The regular blood circulation in our entire body systematizes the digestive system in toto.
- The astral body in influenced along with the physical. More importantly one gains control over the mind.
- The all round body development in a regulated manner enhances our beauty and health. The body becomes sound and comely and the face lustrous.
- The practice of Asans results in the preservation of semen and its upward movement.
- Ailments dare not come near and longevity is a natural consequence.
- Yogasans are instrumental in the development of such invaluable virtues as tolerance, steadfastness, self-restraint and self-confidence.
- Concentration and introversion reform practical life. Postive throughs replace the negative ones.
- Asans relieve the fatigue and make the body light and active.
- Lesser energy is spent in lesser time. As a result not only more benefits are reaped but vital energy is also well preserved.
- The weak Asans with the permission of and in consultation with a specialist. Every person belonging to any age-group from the age of 5 to old age can practice Yogasan.
- Only a little space as much as the length of a practicant is needed. There is hardly any need of any other kind of paraphernalia.
- Yogasan can be performed even while travelling.